Hours & Reservations
Hours of Operation
Dinner Menu in Dining Room and Bar: 5:30-10:00 pm (10:30 Fri & Sat)
Bar Drinks: 5:30 pm-midnight
Bar Food Menu: 10 pm-11:00 pm (10:30 pm – 11 pm Fri & Sat)
Brunch: Sunday 10:30 am-1:30 pm
Reservations are accepted and walk-ins are also welcome for both the dining room or bar. Make instant reservations online (above) or by phone at (617) 497-5511.
Craigie On Main strives to please in a big way! Here’s how you can help us make your meal a memorable one:
- Important note about arriving on time – please, please arrive on time (or with luck, early!) Of course, we understand that traffic and other circumstances cause delay, so we will hold your table for 15 minutes beyond the reservation time. Beyond that, we cannot guarantee that your table will be available, although – of course – we will make every effort to have an alternative option for you. We’re in no way trying to be inhospitable or arbitrary. It’s just that we’re committed to giving you the very best experience possible. We feel that there is a minimum length of time in which you can dine without feeling rushed, and receive the very best service and food we offer and that you deserve. Thanks for understanding.
- We cannot seat your party until everyone in it has arrived.
- Please let us know in advance if you are interested in a tasting menu. This will allow us to inquire about any food restrictions or allergies, as well as plan plenty of time for you to enjoy your meal!
- If you don’t have a Cambridge parking sticker, you should be able to find parking very nearby.
- A credit card number is required to hold reservations for all parties on Friday and Saturday nights and for parties of four or more any other night. Reservations broken without a 24-hour notice may be subject to a charge of $25 per person if we are unable to re-book your table.
Thanks for your help and understanding.