Private Dining at Craigie On Main – Entertain Here and Feel at Home
“We liked it so much, we’re having our rehearsal dinner there…”
Craigie on Main is happy to offer its guests several options for private dining if you are looking for something that is not the “same old, same old.” Our team is happy to work with you to host and plan restaurant buyouts or events at certain hours when we are not heavily reserved.
There are also additional options for lunchtime business meetings and social events as well as late-night dining.
- The Space: While Craigie on Main does not have a private room, we do offer a variety of options when it comes to the setting for your event. Whether you’re looking to host a group of 12 people for a sit-down dinner or a small networking event in our bar, we’ll help you determine the best location for your specific occasion.
- Customized Menus: We are more than happy to create a specialized menu for your event. If it’s a family-style meal, cocktails and canapés, or a sit-down dinner you’re looking for, we’d love to work with you on creating the perfect menu for your celebration.
- Beverage Options: Open bar, cash bar or special pairings from our award-winning wine list are just a few options when it comes to picking the perfect beverages for your occasion. Our team is eager to help you pre-select cocktails and/or wines from our extensive cellar to accompany your event.
- Buyouts/Holiday Parties: For large groups of up to 60 people, we are happy to offer a buyout of our restaurant. Buyouts are most easily accommodated on Monday evenings, although we will do our best to accommodate other days during the week when we can.
- Pricing: Since each event is heavily customized, prices can vary. Please contact us via the methods below to better determine what your special event will cost.
To book your private party, please contact the restaurant at (617) 497-5511 if your group is 10 people or fewer. If your group is 11+ people, please contact Michelle Lahey by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your plans for a private event. Be sure to indicate your name, email, and phone as well as the date you are hoping for and number of people.
We look forward to personalizing your event, with custom printed menus, selections for every palate, paired wines, and service that makes you feel like you are part of the Craigie on Main family.